For Boats for Sale from our base at Hamble Point Marina
- No sale no fee – “no sale no fee” solution for your boats marketing and conveyancing.
- Walkway – brand new purpose built walkway for ease and safety of deck level viewings.
- A personal service with dedicated personnel – with direct telephone and email access, handling your needs giving you a single point of contact.
- Photography – we will attend the boat and take high quality digital images to ensure that your boat is presented in the best possible way of what purchasers want to see.
- For sale signs – branded, sturdy and weather proof. Our signs give purchasers instant confidence that their purchase will be handled by an industry professional.
- Detailed specification – full market evaluation and marketing spec produced. This will guarantee your boat is priced competitively against the competition and that the purchaser has all the necessary information to make an informed decision.
- Qualified professionals (BMF and ABYA trained) – giving you peace of mind that in addition to marketing when it comes to conveyancing the sale will actually complete…
- Brokerage sales board – Taking advantage of the highest footfall in North Europes marine industry your boat will be displayed on our multiple display boards at Hamble Point Marina where key features can be seen by boat buyers 24/7.
- Featured boat web advertising – Your boat will be advertised as one of the featured boats on our own web site findaboat.co.uk. This new and innovative web site has one of the highest hit rates for visitors in the brokerage marketplace. A great way to reach thousands of people in a short amount of time.
- Market penetration – In addition to our own web site, your boat advert will appear on a number of other leading sites, including yachtworld.com, boats.com, apollo duck, ybw, rightboat, boats&outboards, boatshop24 and our partnering brokers web sites throughout Europe giving your boat maximum exposure to the global market.
- Magazine adverts – supporting our “new media” advertising and in order to ensure that we get maximum value for your boat we have negotiated special rates with industry leading magazines to enable it to be offered to buyers in every age group and from all walks of life.
- Mailshots – Our database is managed under government data protection scheme rules which means that we know that our extensive database of over 5,000 boat users is current and in turn your boats details are seen by a “real” audience.
- Accompanied viewings (subject to travel cost) – In addition to being on hand to describe your boats features, our accompanied viewing service means that we have an instant idea of whether there is genuine buyer interest and can exploit this perhaps before the buyer looks at other boats elsewhere.
- Negotiation – We manage the negotiation to keep that ball rolling to gain you the best price. Many purchasers are unwilling to actually talk shop with a vendor.
- Conveyancing – Our conveyancing service gives buyers and sellers the confidence that the time invested in discussing your boat with our industry professionals from the first enquiry will ensure that the sale can actually conclude with title that is properly transferred and any of the ever complex VAT issues and Recreational Craft Directive are properly dealt with.
- Client accounts – Acting as stakeholders, our multi currency client accounts mean that purchasers from the UK and abroad benefit from the knowledge that their funds are secure until a sale concludes and gives the vendor confidence that funds actually exist at every stage of the sale process.
- 24/7 enquiry handling – our team work around the clock responding to enquiries so you will never miss a lead.
- High footfall – Our Hamble Point location (“the marine equivalent of Knightsbridge”) has the largest selection of used boats for sale guaranteeing us people through the door.
- Mains electricity – Mains electricity is available on all our berths, ashore and from our walkway enabling your boat to be cleaned, dry and batteries charged ensuring best presentation to buyers.
- Sea trial – Sea trials by our qualified yachtmasters ensure your boat is in safe hands and performance confidently demonstrated.
- 24 hour Security – HPM has 24hr security so you know your valuable asset is being watched by the right person. We also run daily patrols of all our boats.
- Easy access to Solent – Our Hamble Point location has the best access to the Solent and provides an attractive time and cost saving for buyers, their surveyors and marine engineers.
- Handover – Rather than tying up your valuable time, benefit from the freedom of our handover service. This is often a deal maker as it is valuable to the purchaser.
- Valet – To ensure best presentation, your boat will benefit from a professional weekly valet while in our care.*
- Discount lift & storage ashore – we pass on the discounts we receive as commercial tenants of Hamble Point Marina to our clients.*
- Storage afloat – we have berths available on the marina so you can continue to use your boat while it is for sale.
- Presentation report – A personal report will be provided to guide you on the best way to present your boat for maximum sales value in the quickest time. Sometimes £200 can increase the value by £2,000.
- 2 Major boat shows – Hamble Point Marina is a 365 day/year boat show with two major shows to increase visitors in the key buying periods.
- 24 hour access Secure key storage – Our secure 24/7 key access and storage facility makes your keys available to your named family and crew as well as our professional brokers and cleaning staff.
- Instant notice viewings – With your boat close to our office buyers have the benefit of instant accompanied viewings which increases the chance of a sale.
- HMRC cash approved – Many clients want to secure a boat by placing a cash deposit. We are one of only a handful of brokers who are authorised by HM Customs and Revenue for “high value cash transactions”.
- Remove emotion from sale – You will have fond memories of your boat while the buyer will notice every flaw. Our professional brokers help to reduce the emotion from the sales process ensuring an easier negotiation for all.
- Personal storage – Our secure containerised storage facility enables you to remove personal effects and clutter from your boat so that it is presented in the best way possible. *
* only available on exclusive listing
Exclusive listing – 6%
Non exclusive listing – 8%
Our brokerage fee is subject to a minimum charge of £1500